The CAA logo can easily be posted on your site by following these instructions:
1. Download the “Image Widget” Plug-in here (if you don’t already have it) and install it in your WordPress blog.
2. Right-click on the CAA logo below and save it onto your desktop as an image. (If you’re given the option, choose “Save Image as” or “Save Image to Desktop.”)
3. Place the Image Widget in your sidebar, open it, and follow the directions for placing the CAA logo in it as the image.
4. In the “link” bar, insert the CAA website URL: www.christianapologeticsalliance.com
5. Make any other format or display choices you like. You can also choose a size from the Image Widget menu.
6. Hit “Save” and go to your home page. The logo should link directly to the CAA website.