The CAA banner can be used as a banner on your own website, as a link in the sidebar, or in the footer of your site.
To use it as an Image Widget in your sidebar, follow the instructions below. To use it in your header or footer, follow the directions provided by your particular theme.
To use the banner as a sidebar widget, follow these instructions:
1. Download the “Image Widget” Plug-in here (if you don’t already have it) and install it in your WordPress blog.
2. Right-click on the banner below and save it onto your desktop as an image. (If you’re given the option, choose “Save Image as” or “Save Image to Desktop.”)
3. Place the Image Widget in your sidebar, open it, and follow the directions for placing the banner in it as the image.
4. In the “link” bar, insert the CAA website URL: www.christianapologeticsalliance.com
5. Make any other format or display choices you like. Banners are large so you’ll probably want to reduce the size.
6. Hit “Save” and go to your home page. The logo should link directly to the CAA website.
BANNER 585 X 231
BANNER 851 X 315 updated 6/2/2015