In this teaching, I investigate the all important question: “Has Science Eliminated the Need for God?” In a culture that is growing increasingly more committed to materialistic naturalism, and to a strong devotion to “scientism”, this is an extremely important issue to know how to address with your colleagues and friends when discussing the Christian Worldview.
Here are 5 reasons why science has not eliminated the need for God:
- The “Founding Fathers” of science were mostly Theists or Deists.
- 95% of science has nothing to do with Christianities truth claims.
- 5% of science does intersect with our worldview and is tremendously supportive of belief in God.
- ‘Scientism’ is a logically self-defeating/self-contradictory idea
- There are many realities that we believe in that are non-physical and outside the realm of scientific verification (morality, mathematics, logic, love, etc…)
Watch the video here